New English Sites and Forum

Hi everyone,

Since 2012, the Excel-Pratique website had content in English... Over the years, this content had aged and had not been expanded and updated as was the case for the French-speaking part of the site.

This year, I dedicated (a lot of) time to completely redo the English-speaking part which now offers the majority of the French-speaking content of the site: Excel-Pratique (EN)

In my stride, I continued with a huge project to create the English version of Sheets-Pratique: Sheets-Pratique (EN)

After spending so many months on these projects, I thought it was a pity that the visitors to these sites didn't have access to a forum as well...

Although it was not planned at the beginning, I ended up creating the English version of the forum

French and English

The forum is now available in French and in English.

Some useful information:

• You can switch from one language to another using the dropdown list at the very bottom right of each page
  • You can participate in forums in both languages with the same account
  • You can display forums in both languages simultaneously by clicking on the "Also show French-speaking forums" link at the bottom of the index page (displayed for members logged in with at least 10 messages)

Excel and Google Sheets

Also remember that if you are a Google Sheets user, you can change the menus at the top of the page by clicking on the arrows icon to the right of the site logo (at the very top left of the page).

And if you wish to reverse the operation, simply click on the icon again.

Search for threads similar to "new english sites forum"